SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren_reaves1

Nursery - Indigo Batik?

L R
4 years ago

We NEED to finish our nursery. The plan was to keep it the current color (pictured below) but alas - it is not the same color as our kitchen (like we thought), so we don’t have a can of paint or even the paint name to do the touch ups (we just moved in in July).

We’re trying to figure out the color - working on getting a chip off the wall to match, I even Facebook messaged the previous owner to ask. But, we may need to pick a color.

I’m digging the dark walls with the white furniture I have picked out. This painting is my “inspiration”. Basically using some of the colors from it for accents. Her name will be above the crib in a champagne gold color metal sign surrounded by paper flowers in colors similar to those in the painting.

The SW Color Visualizer suggested Indigo Batik when I took pics of both the current color and painting. We got a sample and I like it and think the design above the crib will “pop” against it. I’m just wondering if it would be too much to do the whole room in it? There’s just one window in the room that faces East.

Comments (5)