SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smitties50

FOTESS-Giving Thanks to our Friends November Swap

smitties
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The holiday season is fast approaching so I am concentrating on Thanksgiving with this months swap. I know I am so thankful for all the friends I have made throughout the years here and on other garden sites. Many things I have received throughout the years remind me of someone who I have traded with as I use it, hang it and/or plant it and it means a lot to me.

This month I would like for us to share a special recipe that your partner can prepare for a meal. Along with that recipe, please include a spice, herb or seed that is an ingredient in that recipe. (Ex, include pumpkin seeds with a pumpkin pie recipe or thyme with a dressing recipe). Also include an item to help with the holiday preparation of decorating. (Ex, dish towel, utensil or figurine).

I know that November is the start of busy times so make it simple so that you can join. Please sign up by November 7th. I will assign partners on the 8th. Start preparing your recipe and related items so that shipping can be done by the 15th so everything is received by Thanksgiving. I will be doing Bingo as well as at least 1 additional game.

Break down of swap. (It is required that you be a member of FOTESS. If interested in joining and you are not a member, please contact Jeanne - sandlapper_rose).

1. Recipe

2. A herb/spice or seed contained in recipe

3. Item to use at holiday.

Partners posted on the 8th and send by 15th. Keep it simple.

Now the best part, please as you sign up, list something you are thankful for. I know I am thankful for my bountiful gardens of flowers and edibles that a lot of you have played a part in.

Thank You!!!! Smitties/Margo

Comments (142)