SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl34_gw

new: mnf's november: what i am thankful for swap.

12 years ago

Welcome to MNF (Make New Friends) November's What I Am Thankful For Swap.

The leaves have turned, there's a crisp breeze in the air...it is FALL! Time to reflect on family, friends, and gardens, and what we are most thankful for.

Here's how to sign up for this swap.

~~Post here you are signing up.

~~Then email me a sentence about what you are most thankful for this year. It can be short and sweet or long and poinent. Do not post your sentence here.

~~We will be using these sentences to pick who sends to who.

What to include in your Swap Packet.

1. A Thanksgiving or Fall Themed card. I know hand turkeys are always a big crowd pleaser :)

2. Seeds: No less than 5 packs please. Please send an amount in seeds that you yourself would like to receive. If it is a rare seed and you only have 4 or 5 of those seeds to share, please do. Your recipient would probably be thrilled just to give them a try. Remember, what you would like to receive...

3. 1 Surprise Item...It can be anything! Just a little extra something to make your MNF's partner thankful for being a part of this swap. Could be recipes (for someone who loves to cook), could be something sweet, or maybe something for the garden????? It's up to you!

Sign ups are open till November 11 (please have your sentence emailed to me by then as well.)

Posting sentences November 12, along with picking order (drawn by my Taylor, who loves her job!:0) )

Please send by November 19, with Del. Confirmation. Since this is a smaller swap with cards, seeds and something special you can mail with either a flat rate envie (bubble's are nice) OR a Small Flat Rate Box. Please post your del. confirmation number when you mail.

I would like everyone to have sent and received before Thanksgiving.

This is the Make New Friends Swap. Everyone is welcome!! Newbies, veterans...ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND!

I'll be posting a game this weekend :)

Now you know you wanna join!

Thanks so much!

vina

Comments (129)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars71 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz