Annual holiday bookmark exchange
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (38)
Related Discussions
Christmas Bookmark Exchange
Comments (44)I was having a wonderful vacation with my DH :-) Our second (and I hope not last) trip to Vietnam... I did get one bookmark, as a gift for a friend :-) It is made of brass from a workshop that provides employment for handicapped people. A bit expensive for the Christmas Exchange though :-) Hmmmm....you've given me an idea ......See More2014 Annual Bookmark Exchange
Comments (19)I'm planning to send out bookmark exchange information tomorrow, Wednesday November 19th. If your address has changed since last year, please send me an email with the new information to rose folly at gmail.com (eliminate spaces). Here are the names I have. If I have accidentally left anyone out, please let me know. merryworld carolyn my donnamira rouan frances md sheriz6 siobhan 1 astrokath two big dogs christine a artiste 8 phaedosia yoyobon rosefolly Rosefolly...See MoreBookmark Exchange!
Comments (3)Siobhan, Enjoy your holiday and congratulations on your new position! I was wondering if we would do the bookmark exchange this year but didn't want to pester you about it. Thanks for offering to be in charge of it Rosefolly. :)...See More2017 Bookmark Exchange
Comments (77)Chiming in to say that, as a Southern girl, we were all brought up to say to our elders: "Yes, Sir" and "No, M'am." Of course that has gone the way of the dinosaur now. Once in a great while, now that I live in Charleston, SC, I hear some of the college students use these terms to their elders. As for "you guys" and "y'all", I am afraid that both are here to stay. It is just part of the changing slang of the American scene. Language is a living entity, not engraved in stone, although, there is a movement to bring back spoken Latin.... I am in a French conversation group. When I use slang I learnt in Paris in the 60's, I am corrected by our native Francaise, who will tell me: "Oh that is so outdated; we now have a new slang term for so and so, etc." And so it goes......See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

ENTERTAININGRecipe for an Unforgettable Holiday Dessert Exchange Party
Get your gathering off to a good start with this rich Earl Grey cake and eucalyptus-and-rose tablescape
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Share Your Personal Holiday Traditions
What winter rituals mean the most to you and yours? Post your stories and pictures
Full Story
HOLIDAYS5 Ways to Avoid Holiday Season Burnout
You can enjoy the traditions and activities that matter to you and let go of the rest
Full Story
MOST POPULARThe Not Naturally Organized Parent's Guide to the Holidays
This year get real about what you can and cannot handle, and remember the joys of spending time with the ones you love
Full Story
DECLUTTERING5 Decluttering Projects to Help You Get Ready for the Holidays
Make more room for fall and winter fun by tackling these key clutter magnets around the house
Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Ways Your Christmas Tree Can Live On After the Holidays
Learn how to recycle your Christmas tree and reap benefits for the environment
Full Story
HOLIDAYS24 Simple Pleasures and Treats for Your Holiday Countdown
Cozy up by the fire with a hot drink and enjoy these ideas for savoring the season
Full Story
HOLIDAYSTour 7 Homes With Fresh and Cheery Holiday Decor
Festive place settings, garlands and trees personalize these warm and inviting homes for the Christmas season
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNGet Organized for Holiday Baking
Before you crack that first egg, establish a game plan for stress-free success
Full Story
DINING ROOMSHow to Pick a Table and Chairs for Holiday Hosting
Get ready for entertaining with the right dining table and comfy chairs
Full Story
J C