SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
two25acres

Artificial Christmas tree

two25acres
4 years ago

I'm looking for a new tree this year. I know for certain that I would like a fir tree. Have you ever ordered an artificial tree online? I have started looking at some of the more popular stores in the area. I know for certain it is a fir tree, there's different ones with different names depending on where you look. I want lots of branches but not thick branches if that makes sense. I have tons of mercury ornaments, spiral ornaments, large ornaments and very long ones as well. My current tree while a pretty tree doesn't accept the spiral and long dangly ornaments very well. There's so much flora/brush that they don't hang well. I also use the ornament spinners for some of the very large ornaments but again, they get hung up because of the flora/brush. I found a couple in the stores that I do like however they are prelit. I will not buy a prelit tree and be forced to use a certain type of light. Most of the lights will at some point go out and then your stuck with a prelit/prestrung tree that isn't all lit up. Even in the stores, there were some with some of the lights that were not working. Beside the cost is about 50% more than an unlit tree. Have you ordered online? What was your experience?

Comments (23)