SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinamiscoe

Guest House Rental New Floor Plan

tinamiscoe
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hello Garden Web Gurus! I'm back! I don't know if you remember me but we all did my kitchen remodel together and it turned out like this:

Its Time to Remodel the Guest House. We rent it out and need to update the kitchen a bit and also move the entrance door to give us privacy from the tenant.

The guest house is relatively small. The Kitchen, Living, Dining are all one space which is 13x18.

Here are some current photos of that space. In order to create the privacy we need the door needs to be on the same wall the kitchen is currently occupying. When looking at this photo there is a huge pecan tree on the left and it cannot go on that wall. The entrance door has to be located on the fridge wall. I would like to keep the kitchen where it is (unless you guys think that is terrible) to keep costs low. This is our guest house but it is mainly a rental, so I need to be cost conscious. I need to replace the cabinet doors, install a dishwasher, a full size range and granite counters. I am struggling with thoughts of island seating and no dining table vs eat-in kitchen with table and chairs, etc. I will have to give another wall of cabinets somewhere to accommodate the appliances

I am going to start construction in December and put it on the market January.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022