SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amy_goodman66

Please help garage door and trim colors

Amy Goodman
4 years ago

I thought I had everything picked out but some of my picks I can’t get so I really need help. I will post the elevation in comments and sample brick. For sure we are doing Walmac brick with ivory mortar. We had planned on black sable roof with dark bronze soffits, facia, windows and Garage doors. Clay color shake in front and clay on back.

Issue 1- cant get bronze windows. White or clay - leaning white since interior has all white trim and don’t know if I want clay color windows inside.

Issue 2- can’t get dark bronze garage doors darkest in our price range is terratone. Will it look funny having terratone garage doors and dark bronze soffits and facia And white windows?

the windows will have no grills. I feel like I am going to have a mess and I want it to look nice. also garage door on back can be white I really don’t car white trim in back is fine with me I was just hoping to not have white doors on the front. Any help and insight is appreciated but please don’t say change your plans. They are exactly what we want and we love. Thank you!!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida