Game CL1* October
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (223)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
The Game for October CXVII
Comments (168)Scary Stories for Halloween.............collection by Tracy Dunham...See More#3 FOTESS SWAP OCTOBER~~"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"~~
Comments (136)Shirley - IT's never JUST a GAME! lol. J/K...The world series consists of 7 games. Best out of wins the whole kit and caboodle. Cubs did not have a good showing last night...stinky Indians. OH WELL...here's to the next 4! Annie - I just visited California for the 1st time ever last May and I loved it. I wish I'd had so much more time. It was a whirlwind. I had to go to San Francisco on business but managed to see the ocean, the bay, the GG bridge, Alcatraz, The Giant Redwoods, the Bay Bridge, The Fisherman's Wharf, the Sea Lions on Pier 39, China Town, and Coit Tower all while we were there! I had such a lovely time. Cannot wait to visit again! Now only 4 states left for me to see!...See MoreOBF - OCTOBER SWAP: Letters of the Season
Comments (154)Happy Halloween weekend, everyone. I'll be waiting to see how many kids come by for trick or treating. I haven't had anyone come to my door in Lexington in years and years so it will be interesting. Expecting lots of barking from my dog. I've been working really hard today unpacking china and getting it settled in its new location. Now I have a room full of packing paper to smooth out and fold and clear the room. Otherwise the trick or treaters will think my house is haunted all covered with white paper everywhere. I still have kitchen dishes to unpack and place since most of those haven't been unpacked, but I sure wont be doing it tomorrow! I'm worn out!...See MoreThe October Game CLXXII
Comments (140)Our Man in Havana - Graham Greene (about a vacuum-cleaner salesman turned spy)...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURS13 Character-Filled Homes Between 1,000 and 1,500 Square Feet
See how homeowners have channeled their creativity into homes that are bright, inviting and one of a kind
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESNorthern California Gardener's October Checklist
It's still a great time to plant flowers, vegetables and even bulbs in California gardens this month, thanks to predictably mild weather
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGHouzz Tour: Convertible Courtyards Change the Game in Australia
See an ingenious design that brings new meaning to ‘indoor-outdoor connection’
Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: Gaming and Jamming Near Toronto
Two teenagers can claim cool cred with a basement decked out for music, video games, gym time and more
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSA Spacious Basement Gets in the Game
A new game room and bedroom suite turn a sizable basement into a major player for a Portland family
Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: For the Love of Sports and Games
Skateboards, an elevated train, a surfboard lighting fixture ... see how one family packed their basement with fun features
Full Story
OUTBUILDINGSSee a Party Barn Shaped Like a Game Piece on the California Coast
It hosted 48 for Thanksgiving and has cushions as big as beds. Peek inside a barn that really knows how to party
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZThe CLUE Board Game With a Houzz-Voted Bathroom Is Now Available
The CLUE game’s updated mansion features a space inspired by designer Ann Lowengart’s work and chosen by Houzz voters
Full Story
MONTHLY HOME CHECKLISTSOctober Checklist for a Smooth-Running Home
You're due for some winterizing, like clearing rain gutters and stowing swimsuits — but leave time for a fun project
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNPlay the Trading Game With Kitchen Storage and Views
Cabinets have their place, of course, but just imagine handling kitchen tasks with a glorious panorama for company
Full Story
skibby (zone 4 Vermont)