SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

stylish, professional, durable, outdoorsy clothing

l pinkmountain
4 years ago

I'm tough on my professional clothing, and I need some new stuff due to it just wearing out and me gaining weight. Unfortunately I have to mail order most clothing. I need stuff that I can wash a lot and can be worn outside in all kinds of weather but is stylish, i.e. doesn't look uber frumpy like I do now. I've been wearing ratty old work pants and t-shirts/sweatshirts, but sometimes I need to look nice INSIDE at work but then be OK if I end up outside on the trails and working with plants. I'm also sick of looking like a shlub even if I'm doing outdoor work. Does anyone have any ideas of a nice place to shop online for that kind of clothing? I do the LLBean and Land's End route but I'd like something with a bit more panache. I also shop Sierra Trading Post. I'm pretty good for coats, but pants and shoes and tops are needing a serious upgrade. A lot of my friends are wearing tunics with stretch jeans. I find them a little confining, but I could see myself in some heavy duty stretch leggings and tall leather boots with a tunic. I used to wear that look the LAST time it was in style, but those outfits are the ones that don't fit anymore.

Comments (54)