SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_98827437

need help with furniture placement in my awkward shaped bedroom!

Athena Helen
4 years ago

my bedroom is turning into a nightmare to arrange. I'm stuck with the bed I have, and it's a little too big for the room no matter where I put it. basicslly, I cannot put anything on the wall adjacent to where the bed goes. it is too long to go against the diagonal wall as well. my makeup vanity looks good against the diagonal wall but I originally intended to put my standing mirror there. with the vanity there, the mirror doesn't look good anywhere else, or I cannot see my entire outfit properly rendering the mirror dysfunctional. the dresser ( tall shape at the back right next to the window - see photo) looks good and fits perfectly against the wall it's on but it's at the opposite end of the room from my closet which is incredibly annoying when searching for what to wear! I also have a single width Vittsjo tall shelving unit from Ikea and im not sure where to place it..it's small but not small enough for the accent walls and it looks strange against a wall without anything else near it because it's not a double shelving unit. help!!

Comments (3)