SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

I bought a new cell phone

User
4 years ago

And while it was a crazy ridiculous price, I'm loving the batter life alone. lol I had an Apple iPhone 6s for about 5 years and read that the last update would be the very last for that phone. I put off buying a new phone last year with the hopes this years phone would be an improvement. While not a "huge" improvement from what I've read, it is better.

I bought the Apple 11 Pro. It has 3 lenses for the camera and a wonderful battery life. I charged it to 98% the night before last. I woke up in the morning and it was at 97%. My old phone dropped 20% in the same period with no use. I used my phone for 6 hours yesterday just to see how much I could drain the battery. I got it down to 36%! With my old phone I would have to charge it during my last coffee break or it would be dead before I left to go home. That alone is a game changer for Apple!

This thing better last me a few years because, like I said: crazy expensive. But considering todays phones are:

telephone

messenger

ghetto blaster

camera

notepad

arcade game player

television

alarm clock

timer

photo album

the list can go on........... the price was worth it. :)

People call iPhone users "sheep". I don't know why. I love iPhone's and find them so much easier to use than android, which my husband has and he too hates the OS on them.

Comments (21)