SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Time for a new cell phone....

FlamingO in AR
15 years ago

We qualify now for upgrades on our cell phones, and while I'll keep mine (I use it for the internet and I wouldn't want to buy a new cable if I don't have to) I can upgrade Woody's!

We're with Alltel. I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for me, especially if you are with Alltel? Aren't some phones "service-specific", like the iPhone/AT&T? We don't text much, but emailing from the phone would be a nice feature. So I'm thinking a QWERTY keyboard would be nice. Or a touch screen/stylus, maybe?

What kind of phone do you have and do I want one like it? lol How's that for a vague question? Should I get one of the touch-screen kind? Are they easy to use, learn? Will they work with a regular, basic plan or do you have to upgrade your service for those? I know we don't want to spend more than what we are spending now. With unlimited internet from my phone and 900 minutes for our 2 phones, sharing, it's about $100 a month. We never use all our minutes, but we also can't be browsing the internet or emailing, either.

I feel like a cell phone dummy. Can you help me?

Comments (11)