SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
megs1030

Second guessing my island pendants

megs1030
4 years ago

Ok Houzzers,

I have really struggled with lighting options. There are so many beautiful fixtures out there in the universe. I purchased 2 large pendants for above my island that are statement makers, but I am now second-guessing.

For reference, kitchen is 16'x20'. Island is 108" x 54". Cabinet and counter selections are below. Brass hardware. Perimeter cabinets are dove white with a subtle gray glaze. Island, fridge / freezer columns, and appliance garage are SW Naval. Our range is a Lacanche in a subtle off-white to match cabinets. My house leans transitional in style.

Backsplash has not been purchased, but will be most likely be Encore ceramic Miramar in a very light gray to pick up tones in the countertop.

Anyway, are the pendants too crazy? Too bold? These will be the only pendants in the space, everything else will be recessed lighting, under-cabinet and in-cabinet lighting. I love the look of these online and in pictures, but I think I'm nervous now that cabinets are being installed and it will all come together. Someone talk me off my ledge! LOL

Pendants (purchased in brass): https://www.circalighting.com/agnes-medium-pendant-arn5351/#opi2870065829

(not sure why Houzz keeps rotating this picture)

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath