SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynnnm

They're Filming Across the Road From Our Home Again

LynnNM
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Either for an episode of "Better Call Saul" or for the movie version of "Breaking Bad". I was walking Knight this morning when I came across these signs on our (very short) road.

I was thinking that they were going to start filming at the compound across the road from us again, as there have been many unmarked delivery trucks there in the last 5 days or so. Sure enough, they've started actual filming today! I was walking my Doberman, Knight, and saw that our main road now has many, many large trucks, vans, cables and cars as far as I could see down the road in each direction.

They've filmed at this same compound before, for episodes of "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul". Here's a pic from one episode that was filmed there:

Anyhoo, some of the film crew saw me walking Knight and called me over to chat and so that they could take pics with my sweet, handsome boy (LOL) . . . seriously! Here's one of my own pics of him:

And, sorry, I didn't take any photos of the many people I talked with or who were petting and playing with Knight It just seemed too rude to do that. And, honestly, I've never watched even one episode of "Breaking Bad" or "Better Call Saul" so I had no idea who any of them were! But, they were all very friendly. It's another hot, sunny day here at around mid-80's, but thankfully there's a light breeze. I hope their shooting goes well.

Comments (15)