How do I fix this, on my computer?

Jasdip

Since my computer did an update, when I want to upload a picture (to the KT and others), my pics all show as the number and jpg instead of the actual picture. So I have to look at the pic on my desktop and try to memorize the number that goes along with it, and click on that number to post it here.

Why doesn't the picture itself show up, when they show up on my desktop?

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jtc

In pictures go to view and choose icons.

Save    
graywings123

When you are sitting there looking at the page of photos with numbers, look in a corner, often the lower right, for a small icon and click on it. It should toggle between "View Details" and "View Thumbnails." You want Thumbnails.

Save    
Jasdip

I took a screen shot. When I click on Photo to post a pic, my pics to choose from only show as numbers. They're pictures on the desktop itself, but not when I want to post them. You can click on the pic for a clearer idea.

Save    
Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)

Try clicking here:

1 Like Save    
Jasdip

Wonderful!!! THANK YOU, thank you, Richard!

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular Everything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
Furniture Color Fix: Energize Your Room With a Colorful Club Chair
Less commitment than a sofa but making a major impact, club chairs in vivid hues can work wonders
Full Story
Lighting How to Fix Up a Thrifted Lamp
Save money and earn DIY cred by rewiring and snazzing up a damaged lamp you scored on the cheap
Full Story
ADR has over 25 years of residential remodeling experience in MD and VA and can handle any size project. We work... Read More