Sunday Breakfast Time
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
Related Discussions
Going Out For Sunday Breakfast
Comments (11)I love going out for breakfast on any day except Sunday. Too crowded,screaming kids,harried waitstaff. Not for me. I eat breakfast out often though. I don't order things I could easily do at home. I like to have things like omelettes, burritos stuffed with eggs,chili and topped with Spanish sauce, steak and eggs, pork chops and eggs, Hawaiian waffles, and other things like that. Breakfasts that I don't usually keep the ingredients on hand for and would have too much leftover if I bought them. We are fortunate enough to have several good mom and pop places to eat at so i don't have to deal with the chain food "steamed" eggs and pre-cooked bacon stuff. We have a lot of Mexican places that serve a killer breakfast too. There's one place I love that serves breakfast all day a bit farther away. I don't normally like "skillet" breakfasts but they have a breakfast called the "Kitchen Sink" on the menu. It is potatoes,onions,peppers,ham and cheese topped with eggs however you want them. What makes it sooooo good is the potatoes are diced teeny tiny and are brown and crispy on all sides without being hard. It's served with your choice of toast,pancakes or biscuits Gravy if you want. I can't even finish a half order. I get mine with bacon instead of ham because I only like ham as dinner or fried really well. They always do the bacon diced and crisp before mixing it in. Yum....See Moretime changes Sunday
Comments (23)If you want to be reminded, by email, to change your clocks, just enter your email address on this site and they will send you an email 3 days prior to the change - I just signed up: http://www.whendoesthetimechange.com/emailaddress.php Here is a link that might be useful: Time change reminder...See MoreBreakfast Time on Sunday!
Comments (35)I also like oatmeal, sometimes I like it savory with a sprinkle of parmesan and salt and pepper. Other times I'll have it with a drizzle of maple syrup or a spoonful of homemade jam. I seldom have it for breakfast, though, it's more likely that I'll have it for a quick supper. Here it was a special breakfast, my grandson spent the night and it was his 14th birthday. Breakfast request was scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and crepes with Nutella and powered sugar. The smell of bacon got him right out of bed, LOL. I had one egg, over easy, and a slice of toast, like pretty much every other day. Black coffee for me, chocolate milk for the birthday boy. Annie...See MoreGet Up, It's Time For Breakfast
Comments (42)chisue clarified after your first comment that the studies she saw had to do with coffee that was made using paper filters. In English, a coffee filter is most often is made of paper (and she said explicitly she used a Melita cone, which involves a paper filter). More recently, there are reusable replacements made of fine mesh. I remember seeing a study or two in the past and I think what was thought to be the troublesome part from a health standpoint was material contained in the sediments that could be removed only by using a paper filter. But i don't remember well enough to be certain. I'm not sure what you're thinking of. Your comment above about French press coffee and cafe filtre were not correct....See More
Related Stories

PORCHESPorch-Happy: An Outdoor ‘Den’ for Family Time
The veranda on a couple’s Carolina island vacation home is a favorite spot for eating breakfast and relaxing
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Creating a Cozy Breakfast Nook
A modern table, banquette seating and a few colorful accessories make a spot you'll hate to leave on Sunday mornings
Full Story
FURNITUREProject Rehab: Satellite Dish Now a Mosaic-Topped Breakfast Table
The signal was clear for this satellite dish: It was time for a change
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: A Real Sit-Down Breakfast
Give grab-and-go the heave-ho. To start the day right, treat yourself to a proper breakfast in a cheery spot
Full Story
ARTShow News: Rare Quilts Get Museum Time
See 6 intricate designs from a California exhibition and get tips for building your own quilt collection
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNBreakfast Nooks, Sunny Side Up
Banish early-morning darkness with a bright breakfast nook — even if a window is only in your dreams
Full Story
DINING ROOMS10 of the Coziest Spots for Eating Breakfast
These snug spaces seen on Houzz are great places to start the day
Full Story
Daylight Saving Time: Gain an Hour — and a Bright Interior
Make up for shorter days with splashes of white, color and reflected light
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLHow Are You Passing the Time at Home Right Now?
Share your thoughts about how you are coping with stress and staying grateful during this difficult time
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: The Big Sunday Lunch
Make Sunday afternoons special with a casual, stress-free meal where friends and family pitch in
Full Story
lgmd_gaz