SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethdeth

Headboard that will match these end tables?

bethdeth
4 years ago

My husband and I bought a pair of these campaign chests (pic below and link here: https://authenticmodels.com/collections/furniture/tables/bombay-box-honey-mf113/) when we first got married and use them as nightstands in our bedroom. Though I love them, they are a b**ch to match things with. In our old house, we had a modern-style queen bed chosen by a decorator that, IMO, did not complement them at all and which I never really liked. Fast forward to now, we recently moved, and the only thing we brought to put in our bedroom are the chests and an antique cedar chest for the foot of the bed. We upgraded to a king size bed, and I'm looking for a headboard that will complement the nightstands. As we are just renting our current house for a year, I'm looking for something that will look nice, be more my style (not modern but not *too* traditional - I tend to lean towards things that are vintage, slightly distressed or worn in, with global elements, but not too fussy) and not break the bank. I was thinking wood...though the matching issue comes into play...or maybe metal for the headboard. But I'll take any recommendation. Our bedroom walls are greige and I just purchased some very neutral ivory/gray bedding (picture below) that could complement many different items, I think. I would love some recommendations because I've been looking online and am completely overwhelmed. Though I love the look of a well-decorated room, my skills are limited.

Comments (8)