SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandra_grimsley

overall help with vanity mirrors and lighting

Sandra Grimsley
4 years ago

I can not seem to get this part of my bathroom finished. I am down to mirrors, lighting, hardware. Everyone said don’t purchase lights till you get your mirrors, so I just waited on the hardware as well. Please note these mirrors are not hung and sitting on the backsplash. They will be hung the appropriate height if kept. I need a few opinions. First, everything is chrome in the room and these are more of a brushed silver finish. Do I use chrome lights to match the facets or a satin or brushed nickel finish? And with that being said, do I match the hardware finish with the light finish or the faucet finish. Secondly, I like the taller narrow look of the mirrors and will be adding a tray and maybe an orchid, or small art work on the wall space between, but even with that or they too small? Third, I only have two wires for above the mirrors for the light, so no sconces are not an option. Also, there is a recessed light in the shower and as you enter the bath in front of closets and there will be an overhead light as well, so there is additional lighting in the room. TIA.

Comments (20)