SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarah637

Help styling a tricky 84 inch vanity (mirrors/lighting?)

sarah637
2 years ago

Hello,

I'm renovating this hall bath in a recently purchased home and am totally stumped on how to handle the 84 inch vanity. We plan to keep the same vanity format but replace the cabinets which are two 30-inch sink cabinets on the outer sides with a 24-inch drawer bank in the middle. What would you do about mirrors and lighting in this situation?

-2x30-inch mirrors over the sinks even though the left mirror would be against the wall?

-2x24-inch mirrors over the sinks, even though that would leave a large open space between the mirrors?

-3x24-inch mirrors?

-Replace the existing large mirror with a framed mirror (if I can find an 84-inch framed mirror...)?

As you can see, I'm spinning. Any and all suggestions regarding /decor/mirrors/lighting are very welcome.

*I have seriously considered downsizing to a 72 inch vanity but don't want to go that direction because we would lose storage, create a hard to clean space on the left side of the vanity, and potentially spend additional money to shift plumbing.

*Fortunately the bathroom has two terrific skylights, so it's always very bright.

Comments (9)