SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19722038

OK, So I Tried the Impossible

User
4 years ago

If you detest fast food burgers or fast food in general, then you don't even have to read any further than this. But if you aren't above the occasional quick drive-thru for a burger and know how they generally taste, the Impossible Whopper really isn't that bad. I usually don't go in for wanting to try the new stuff I see advertised but for some reason this one made me curious. So I swung by on my way back home today and honestly, in the world of pretty awful fast-food in general, this wasn't bad and if someone had handed me one and didn't say anything I wouldn't even notice that it wasn't beef. When I say it wasn't bad what I mean is in the fast-food world. No way does it stack up to the home-made burger or even the Five Guys, etc. I did read that nutrition-wise it has the same amount of protein of a regular whopper but more carbs and more salt, which isn't good since there's a lot of salt in the regular one, anyway. I probably don't eat fast food more than a dozen times a year so this isn't going to make me a regular customer but I have a feeling that the other places are going to have to come up with something similar if everyone else thinks the same as I do about how it tastes.

Comments (5)