SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_700031691

Wolf vs Fisher & Paykel (AG range 30")

Mi Sled
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We are in the process of purchasing appliances for our new home. I fell in love with the F&P dishdrawer. Leading to the F&P French 3-door refrigerator. We are now at a standstill between the F&P Professional AG range 30" vs the Wolf Pro Cook series AG range 30". DH is loving the red knobs and adamant that the Wolf will retain more value and be the ultimate better stove. I am however indifferent to the red knobs (as the F&P illuminates) and think that keeping the same brand will retain more value. We plan to live in this new home for at least 5-10 years.Some cause for alarm is the level of customer service or lack of, that we've read about online. But the reviews are all so dated. Has F&P upped their game and trying to prove it with their 5 year warranty? Are previous models and parts commonly grandfathered? Should we just scrap the F&P kitchen and rebuild with the Wolf range? Wolf is an American company, will that allow us an easier experience if/when things so wrong?I've meticulously tried to locate the answers in previous posts, but failed to find any of current or of relevance. If anyone can help provide some reassurance or insight, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Comments (8)