Is is me? Or, is something different?

jim_1 (Zone 9A)

I am not seeing 'headlines' or whatever one might refer to the title of a topic.

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Summer

All is as usual for me.

Save     Thanked by jim_1 (Zone 9A)
jim_1 (Zone 9A)

I deleted that bookmark and created a new one - all is good.

1 Like Save    
Ava

I see on the picture thread, all is not well. Have you tried deleting cache, cookies, history and shutting down? Hopefully someone here can offer suggestions.

Save     Thanked by jim_1 (Zone 9A)
jim_1 (Zone 9A)

Did it all. It has been fun with the Kitchen Table. Bye-bye.

Save    
desertsteph

I only see 'kitchen table' above your OP, not the other forums listed. I consider that a good thing. having posts intermix with other forums was a very bad move from the beginning of it.

Save    

Related Stories

Eclectic Homes Houzz Tour: Something’s Different in Denmark
The owners of this bohemian Copenhagen apartment rebel against the Scandinavian penchant for white interiors
Full Story
Fun Houzz Something a Little Different: Fairy Houses
Miniature abodes crafted for otherworldly creatures capture the imagination
Full Story
Flowers Orchids 101: Try Something Different With Dendrobiums
If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, these orchids may be a good choice
Full Story
Spring Gardening Plant Fritillary Bulbs for Something a Little Different
These unusual plants with unexpected colors and lance-like foliage add interest to lightly shaded garden beds
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: An Art-Filled Austin Home Has Something to Add
Can a 90-square-foot bump-out really make that much difference in livability? The family in this expanded Texas home says absolutely
Full Story
10 Different Ways to Use Wallpaper
By Kathryn
Contemporary wallpapers in bedrooms, kids rooms, bathrooms and more
Full Story
Gardening for Birds Does Your Garden Welcome Wildlife Visitors With Something to Eat?
Learn which flowers and plants provide essential food for pollinators and other beneficial wildlife
Full Story
Design Details Architecture: How Details Can Make All the Difference
To know what makes a home design a hit — or near miss — you've got to understand this key ingredient
Full Story
We offer a variety of services for renovations, upgrades and new design for your home! We also do small... Read More
Patty creates unique, enjoyable, and livable interiors. Regardless of project budget, she is known for... Read More