SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
afrat240

Where to put large canvas print that I love

A Frat
4 years ago

Slowly but surely redesigning the living room. Planning to paint and replace floors sometime in the near future as well. I'm totally lost with what to do with the large tree print since it clearly doesn't belong where it is now, but I'm really set on having it out in the main area since I love it so much.

We are picking up our new TV stand this weekend, it's decently longer than the one we have now. The 2 "window" mirrors that are leaning against the wall to the right of the TV will go up on the wall on each side of the TV, then I was thinking the 2 little shelves should go above the TV?

My first thought was to have the tree print to the right of the TV above the large chair, but am thinking it's too large and will crowd the wall. My second thought is that it could look good above the entry door? (and yes, those horrible curtains above the door are going lol. Previous owners left them and we thought it looked more awkward with nothing covering the window there so we figured we keep them until we find something else). What do you all think?

We plan to get a low bookshelf to go on the wall where the picture is now between the windows, so my final thought is to keep the picture there and maybe it won't look as bad with something under it there. But I also had an idea for something else to go on the wall there above the bookshelf. I don't know, maybe I have too much wall art lol.

Open to suggestions!!

Comments (15)