Whew, paniced awhile ago

schoolhouse_gwagain

I couldn't get into Houz! My bookmark wouldn't work, I always just use KT bookmark to access the forum. They wouldn't accept my password or email! I was sent a link but they still wouldn't accept the email. Finally, I realize what must have happened. I was clearing history on my computer last night and clicked on "Erase All". uh-oh.

Well, I got in somehow. Had to reset all my sub forums. Now lets hope it all works next time.

SaveComment4Like1
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
schoolhouse_gwagain

Got it straightened out, was able to change my user name back to what it was, sort of.

3 Likes Save    
mama goose_gw zn6OH

Welcome back. ;)

Save    
schoolhouse_gwagain

Thanks mama. When I did get back in, they assigned me this weird user name. Luckily a window popped up with an option to change my user name but I couldn't use my normal schoolhouse_gw. Had to add extra. Oh well.

Save    
skibby (zone 4 Vermont)

We still recognize you!

2 Likes Save    

Related Stories

Most Popular Get Organized: Are You a Piler or a Filer?
Tote out the bins and baskets and learn how to be an organized piler if file cabinets leave you cringing
Full Story
Decluttering 4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
Your First House So You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
Life Modern Manners: Smooth Moves for Kids' Visits
For hosting kids or visiting with Junior in tow, we give you a plan to keep stress levels low and fun levels high
Full Story
Most Popular From Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story
Life Oh Yeah, There’s a Snake in the House
A Houzz contributor lives through her worst nightmare and comes out the other side with lessons learned and new footwear
Full Story
Holidays Houzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Fails
On some holidays you are just thankful when it’s over
Full Story
Pattern Why It's OK to Hate Your New Custom Sofa
It takes time to get used to bold new furniture, but dry your tears — the shock can be good for you. Here's what to expect
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 8 Little Remodeling Touches That Make a Big Difference
Make your life easier while making your home nicer, with these design details you'll really appreciate
Full Story