Thought for the day.

Rusty

Something to think about. . . . . .

Rusty

SaveComment6Like9
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DawnInCal

Thanks for the reminder, Rusty. I'm trying to be a kinder human being, but don't always succeed. I'll try to remember today's thought when I'm out and about and find myself going down that judgy path.

Save     Thanked by Rusty
yeonassky

Thank you Rusty!

I try not to judge I really do! I try not to even judge the judgers. That's the tough one for me.

When successful at remembering, my mantra is that we are so much more than the small snippets of our lives in the stories we tell and are told.

I like to tell myself as few stories as possible about things so I don't get misled by them.

This is an interesting TED talk titled The Danger of a Single Story.

https://youtu.be/D9Ihs241zeg

nicole___

That's just what I needed.....people ......are frustrating me lately. Looking at things from their point of view......I sure try....it's even more bewildering....

caflowerluver

I wish everyone was less judgmental and instead was kinder and more considerate. We have an Autistic son and you would not believe the insensitive carp we have had to put up with for 34 years. It has changed me to be more thoughtful when viewing any situation.

1 Like Save     Thanked by Rusty
phyllis__mn

"There, but for the grace of God................."

2 Likes Save     Thanked by Rusty
laceyvail 6A, WV

For far too many people, others are just bit players in the drama of their lives.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Laundry Rooms Room of the Day: A Laundry So Cheery, Wash Day Is Wonderful
Pretty paint and playful touches banish chore-day blahs in a laundry room designed for a magazine’s Idea House
Full Story
Room of the Day Room of the Day: See the Bathroom That Helped a House Sell in a Day
Sophisticated but sensitive bathroom upgrades help a century-old house move fast on the market
Full Story
Living Rooms Room of the Day: Patience Pays Off in a Midcentury Living-Dining Room
Prioritizing lighting and a bookcase, and then taking time to select furnishings, yields a thoughtfully put-together space
Full Story