SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_98827437

what style/color/material dresser would go with this furniture?

Athena Helen
4 years ago

I'm somewhat stuck with the bedroom furniture that is shown in the photos so I need to find a dresser that would match or at least not look odd amongst these pieces. I was hoping for a black wood or darker brown, in a glam/transitional or even a Mediterranean style . as you can see from my rooms layout, it is oddly shaped so my only requirement is that it's tall instead of wide and the drawer are deep. Another option would be a lingerie chest and then a smaller 4 drawer dresser for sweaters, etc.
my bed is a med. brown wood color with slight orange tones. Also pictures is a mirrored desk used as a makeup vanity with a matching mirror and a white/mirrored stool. then I have the large standing mirror that is a champagne gold. I've also got a sheepskin rug which I love and looks nice with the mirror I know, nothing is consistent. but for the foreseeable future I'm stuck with what I got so any ideas on a dresser that would not clash with these pieces would be great! also, I'm.currently at a loss for where to place my bedroom furniture! currently the vanity is against the diagonal wall, which looks nice but it leaves me with very few options for where to place the mirror. the bed needs to be on either long wall but I can't decide which. help!

Comment