SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shebabee

Whoo-Hoo! ROSALIA & Celebration of Old Roses -- May 18 & 19 Bay Area

shebabee
4 years ago

Greetings to everyone. I've been away from the forum for a long while but am now back feasting my eyes on your gorgeous rose photos! (hooray for a RAINY WINTER!) and catching up a bit on the news.

I'm so excited about the next weekend's rose events here in Northern California/Bay Area!

Friends of Vintage Gardens is putting on ROSALIA next Saturday in Sebastopol, and the following day (in Albany, not El Cerrito) is the annual Celebration of Old Roses. I hope to see some of you there! Who is going?

Does anyone have more information about the CoOR -- will there be any speakers/demonstrations this year, and is there a schedule of events?

As for Rosalia, I just found more information on the FoVG website and thought some of you would like to see it, in case you missed it. I'm a member and am on their mailing list but I don't think this was sent to me. I'm really excited about the program listed for Rosalia -- it looks like Anita C, Burling L, Gregg L, Connie H, and others will be presenting! SO looking forward to this! It looks like Burling's presentation will be first up at noon.

They are also in need of volunteers before and day of the event. Here's the link with more information -- and maybe updates will be posted on the forum by those more in the know:

http://thefriendsofvintageroses.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Rosalia-Update-Volunteer-Needs.pdf

Sheba

Comments (3)