SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

A new garden to dream on

Thank you all for being so supportive as I make this move ! It’s been fun so far , stressful but we found a home. We only had two days to search ..my husband is cross country now til next Monday . Poor guy had to fly to Nashville to work Mother’s day for support of his old store but the plane got cancelled then re routed then luggage lost ( with all his brand new work clothes and work shoes ) and now he waits to just fly to Texas for his first week of training without all the stuff that he needs ! If we didn’t locate a nice home we would have to wait longer and longer in a hotel ... oy . Anyway ... we are under contract for a beautiful home with a pool ( wahooooo !! )

In 30 days it’s ours. !

I’ve been texting Lisa and she has helped me so much as I looked at this backyard to determine sun and tell me what I don’t know about garden here! It’s awesome to already have a built in friend to a new place. she has warned me that I won’t be able to garden much with the heat ( ok I guess I’ll just enjoy the pool ! Haha ! ) but I want to share the new home with you and ask for rose suggestions as well as other plants of course .

Photos in comments !

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert