SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19722038

I'm Afraid My Days of FMQing are Over

User
5 years ago

I've had this quilt sandwich sitting on the table for probably 3 months now. Partly quilted. Because stupid me started with a design that is killing my arthritic fingers, hands and wrists and there's still a lot to go before it's finished. And there's too much done to stop and rip out. If I ever get this one done that will probably be it for FMQ unless it's something small and simple. I love the look but can't take the pain anymore. And stubborn me won't start a new project until this one is done. That's why I haven't taken part too much in posting because there is NOTHING GOING ON right now. :(

I really need to try to push through the misery and try to do just one block a day and get it done already. I keep thinking about all this fabric waiting for new projects and at this rate I'll never make a dent in it. I know some of you are thinking "why doesn't she send it out" - I just can't stand the thought of the quilt not being done by anyone's hand but my own, I know, I'm just weird like that. So I'm still around and lurking daily but haven't been posting because I'm bummed. Now that it's out in the light maybe things will turn around for me. :}

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH