Game of Thrones last night!
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Anyone watch Game of Thrones?
Comments (20)We have watched it from the beginning. Normally I am not into that kind of story line/genre, but as I've stuck with it and learned the characters, I really enjoy it. Neither of us has read the books. Tyrion definitely our favorite character, though we like Danerys and Aryra too. Love to hate Cersei and Joffrey. What I like about it is you never know what is coming next. No character is safe. Yes, it can be gory, but that's what it was. I do think they probably have women with more responsibility than what they would have really had at that time. Enjoy seeing women with "real" bodies, though they are mostly European and have a different look and attitude than what an American would have. If any of you are fans of Ben Mankiewicz from Turner Classic Movies, he does reviews of the show literally right after they play on a Show called "What the Flick." Of course, you can always watch them later. The panel discussion is helpful for those of us who have not read the books. We learned a lot by watching these. Ded, one other thing I learned is each episode opening shows the fictional locations where that episode is set. I'd love to do the actual tours of the real set locations. Here is a link that might be useful: What the Flick on Youtube...See MoreGot to sew last night!
Comments (11)Val, you're a funny girl!! Those blocks on the back were leftover strip sets from something I did at last year's retreat. I threw them together, tried to lay them out, and just couldn't work them together. They were scraps, after all! They just seemed to fit this quilt, as the back, where I won't have to look at them much....See MoreIf you watched Jeopardy last night . . .
Comments (35)I'm sure you're right, Walnut, but we're all entitled to our individual preferences. Her demeanor at the very end of the show did not draw me in, but today I watched Alex's interview with her (referenced by Rob above), and I found that a lot more appealing. I can't find a free source for watching Jeopardy episodes online. Anybody know of one?...See MoreGame of Thrones question
Comments (20)Holly-Kay, without Apple TV you'll be able to watch HBO (including GoT) on both your iPad and Macbook Air. I have a Macbook Pro and normally use Google Chrome as my browser, which kept giving me an error message when I tried to watch anything. So I switched to Safari and all is well. I hate it when things don't work as they should, but I decided as long as Safari worked, I didn't care. At some point you may want to consider getting Apple TV which allows you to Airplay anything on your Macbook or iPad on your TV set. Apple TV I have the 3rd generation which is selling for $69. My daughter says I should get the new one for $149 and that the 32Gig is plenty big. If you're an Apple person already, and it sounds like you are, it's a great piece of equipment....See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZ9 ‘Game of Thrones’ Style Touches for the House
Whether you live in Westeros or West Hollywood, these grand features will make you feel like royalty
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ‘Game of Thrones’: The Home Edition
In honor of the HBO show’s Season 6 premiere Sunday, we offer a collection of more functional seating worthy of Westeros and beyond
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: Game Night Done Right
What's that sound? Popcorn popping, friends laughing and maybe, just maybe, a little trash talking
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Ready for Cooking, Music and Game Nights
A designer knocks down walls to give a New Jersey couple the open and casual space they desired
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEIs Your Bedroom Designed for a Good Night’s Sleep?
Find out how the right nightstands, bedding, rugs, TV and storage can help you get more restful slumber
Full Story
LIFEYour Back-to-School Game Plan
Set up a few systems now for an easy and organized routine when school starts
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME10 Places to Cozy Up With a Game
These snug corners, cushy booths and other comfortable spots will inspire you to let the games begin
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESRooms We Love: A Mountain Retreat Made for Cold Winter Nights
Ample linen and Ushak carpets put a contemporary twist on cozy Appalachian style in a North Carolina show house
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH
bob_cville