SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lissamjohnson

Need help figuring out the right kitchen faucet

lissamjohnson
5 years ago

Hello! We recently moved into a house and the kitchen faucet broke. There are 4 holes in the counter so when replacing the faucet, I prioritized finding a 4-hole faucet (turned out to be a bad priority...)

The first night after the plumber installed it, we realized that something about the dimensions of the faucet didn't work with our sink, and and as a result, water splashes everywhere when doing the dishes. My husband has decided to wrap a towel around each faucet piece while doing dishes, and when he's done, it's sopping wet.

So I need to get a new one. I have spent an unnamed number of hours trying to figure out a faucet set that would work and have come up empty handed so far. I imagine I need something with an overall lower height (the initial sink was much lower), and with a greater depth? I'm including photos of the new faucet and a photo I found of the old sink (it was in the background of another photo- so pardon the resolution). I don't love the style of the original, but there were no splash problems

so I'm willing to deal with a style I don't like (not sure the name of this style). Perhaps there's a similar style that achieves the same goal?

Does anyone know what type of faucet would work here? My sopping dish towels would welcome any suggestions!

Comments (3)