SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
malsh_k

Need help to figure out appliances for a new kitchen

Dream
7 years ago

We are extending the kitchen to combine dining room and kitchen so in need of new appliances. We are a family of 6 and we cook a lot, we usu lot of spices and cooks Asian curry dishes. We entertain a lot. Currently we have a 30" gas range and the one big complain is that eventhough there's 4 burners, you cant use all 4 at the same time since the pans are wide and you can't have another pan on the adjacent burner. I do want a gas cooktop that burners are sealed.

Due to the strong curry odor I do want a very very strong range hood. Something extremely powerful and considerably quite.

I'm also in need of a wall oven and a microwave. I would like a double oven but then I'll have a loose space for the microwave. So maybe a convection microwave. Please share your thoughts. I have 2 small kids so I bake a lot and we host holidays.

Where should I start looking? Any recommendations are appreciated. We want stainless steel appliances. Down the road we will need a refrigerator and a DW too but I need to figure out these first. Our budget for kitchen appliances is $10,000.

Comments (14)