SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anthony_boni

Asymmetrical Kitchen help

Hannah Boni
5 years ago
Please help me. We’re closing on this house soon. It has a lot of cosmetic issues but the bedrooms, garage, and land is what sold us on this home. Figured cosmetic things wouldn’t be too much of an issue. Well, this kitchen is driving me crazy. So it would have to be one of the first things to be done. I dont know how to fix this without it being crazy expensive. I’m hoping that we can maybe get a wider cabinet for the upper right side to make them symmetrical with the window and possibly redo the cabinets where the sink is, maybe move that sink cabinet over and find skinny cabinets to go on each side to fill in the space then get a larger sink to fill in the rest of the empty space to the left of the window? I dont know if it’s even possible to save the granite and just move the lowers and cut a new sink hole. I’m so new at this but this kitchen needs to be fixed. Even the backsplash makes me dizzy. Please tell me if I can do what I want or if there is something else I can do that I didn’t think of. Thanks!

Comments (18)