SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karenmoranuk

Carpet made of 100% Undyed British Wool?

Karenmo
5 years ago

Been on the search this week for carpet for our basement rec room, trying to find something compatible with the oak paneling in this huge space. (900 sq ft!) We're likely to move in 2-3 years, so don't want to make a huge investment in a BASEMENT.

The low priced options have not been at all inspiring UNTIL TODAY when I stumbled into a sample of an in-stock carpet that the agent said was reasonably priced because it was discontinued. I guess she meant discontinued for the store, since the product still shows on the manufacturer's website. She told me it was wool, which was no surprise since it has that charming non-synthetic quality, in

a happily luminous gold color, and it's oh-so-soft. According to the website this carpet is made in the USA of 100% Undyed British Wool. I have never heard of such a thing in manufactured carpets -- have you?

I am having one of those 'seems too good to be true' moments right now, so looking for a sanity check from you guys before I fall in love with this possibility....

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH