SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_329487632

Need help choosing exterior siding and color!

Chris
5 years ago

We need any ideas and assistance with choosing the color and the type of siding for the peak and front facing siding of the house (shingle, vertical, horizontal Hardie). We are going with a lighter real wood columns on the porch and a wood door (then reflected by the drawing). The roof over the porch and garage will likely be a black metal. The 2nd image with the stone removed from around the front door and white railing is most recent. We were torn between Deep Ocean for exterior with white windows but have narrowed it down to black windows and Hardie Pearl Grey for the outside.

We would love to add some dimension and interest to the front but not sure exactly how to do that best. Would you do all vertical Hardie siding in pearl grey even up to the peak? Change to Hardie shingle at the peak and on the dormer above the garage? I have seen some fo driftwood and other of wood shingles that I really liked but I am curious what others thought about those here. Open to any suggestions or ideas for giving it a pop!!

Comments (10)