SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
evaleokadia

Need help with choosing a kitchen backsplash

evaleokadia
5 years ago

We recently downsized to a small (2100 sq ft) open concept home. We love the functional layout, but I have a hard time adjusting to a much darker kitchen then I had before. There is plenty natural light and I have off white window panels, but I still would like to brighten the kitchen if possible without replacing the cabinets and the granite. We will be installing under cabinet lights and changing the bulbs in the recessed lights to brighter ones. I am also thinking about installing two lights above the kitchen bar that would coordinate with the orb light above my dining table (would love ideas!!!) and possible painting the hutch to match my living room colors and get away from too much wood- any thoughts? Finally, my biggest straggle is picking the kitchen backsplash. I know that my ideas are all over the place right now and I need to focus on one thing at a time. I would like to start with the backsplash. Any thoughts, ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am attaching pictures of possible backsplash choices and pictures of the whole space.

Comments (7)