Netflix Price going up Again

ritaweeda

I just got notified that Netflix is going up on monthly price to $12.99. It just went up not that long ago. If it was up to me I wouldn't send them another cent, but DH watches it.

SaveComment10Like
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
OklaMoni

Is that for basic netflix? That's all I have.

Save    
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

Is there anything other than basic Netflix? Mine announced an increase as well....but only from $7.99 a month to $8.99 a month (the only increase in the 10 years or so I have had the service). Still cheaper than going to the movies once!!

Save    
maire_cate

I checked the website and it says plans starting from $8.99 a month which is what I have.

Save    
Debby

This is what they charge Canadians currently. I think it went up last month. I'll keep it because they have a LOT of their own series you can't see anywhere else along with so many true crime series I love. Plus we've watched some BBC documentaries (you have to see the bad landlord/tennant one! HOLY MOLY! - plus the one where they show how many crimes are solved with their video surveillance system.) We also have Crave and Amazon Prime.

Save    
katrina_ellen

I don't know what I would do without Netflix, I get the basic for 7.99. If I want to see what its like to be a lifeguard in Australia, or to be a rock climber or a cattle rancher in Montana, they have a show for that. I haven't tried the other options though like Hulu.

Save    
pudgeder

Cheaper than cable, that's for sure.

1 Like Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

We have the plan for the HDTV so it's a little more expensive than the basic non HD. We like a lot of the shows.

Save    
Michael

We subscribe to Ultra HD which streams 4K HDR, Dolby Vision and Atmos sound. $13.99 month.

Basic is standard definition TV.

Save    
Fun2BHere

I keep it because it's a life-saver for my mother who is often bed-ridden. I rarely watch it.

Save    
Michael

Hulu has lowered its price to $5.99 month if you're looking for cheap entertainment.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Holidays Houzz Call: When Do Your Holiday Decorations Go Up?
Is it ever too soon to start spreading the holiday cheer?
Full Story
Fun Houzz Take a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Netflix’s ‘Grace and Frankie’
Set decorator Beauchamp Fontaine explains the design decisions behind the home sets featured in the new Netflix series
Full Story
Working With an Architect An Architect Shares His Go-To Materials
Aluminum doors, porcelain tiles, polished concrete. Here are the features and finishes this professional returns to time and again
Full Story