SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristina_gonsales

I need help staging my living room...

Hey guys,

So me and my boyfriend are finally moving out into our own home, but our only problem is that are living room is small. So we need some help staging our furniture. So far I just have a couch that i bought, and a chair that was given to me. I am going to buy a tv/media stand, rug, plants and other decor items for it. I posted a picture of my living room in here. My dilemma is that if i put the couch against the left wall, the tv would be behind the door which is not ideal. And if i have the tv on the left wall, the door will hit the couch. So I was thinking maybe having the TV on the left wall and having the couch right before the door creating some sort of walk way when walking in. Although I have no idea how that would look so any suggestions would be great. ALSO, I have posted a picture of my couch and chair, by my problem is finding a good rug that can go on the tile. I really like this rug but I have no idea if it will clash with the tile. I like a modern, mid century, boho look. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (17)