SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_99055835

I took my time, now I need to hurry up. Living room freak out…help!

K C
last year

Hi everyone,

I can really use your design eyes. We recently purchased and moved into a new home. Although it’s an older home it has so much charm and character.I was dragging my feet to start designing the living room. I’m not a designer at heart and just felt once I started making purchases I would regret it. Now we have been blessed with having a little one after trying for 8 years (that’s another story). I have to get this room together before baby comes in about 4 months. My idea is to brighten the room with a bright color. Stain the floor gray. Put a couch or two accent chairs up against the staircase. Place a couch or loveseat near the big window. Lastly, place the TV in between the two windows. The picture with the furniture in it is from the previous owners and I didn’t like their layout. I think they only had it like that for staging purposes. Please help! Any design, furniture, store, sales, just any suggestions will help. Oh, keep in mind I would like it to be baby friendly. Thank you in advance!

Comments (41)