SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenclaws

Hello everyone, nice to be back

greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi folks, not been on the forum for ages and thought it was about time to take a looksee to find out who’s still around! So hello to those that know me ... and also to those that don’t too!

The seven members of my ‘small but perfectly formed‘ adenium family are still going strong I’m pleased to say! The three seed grown survivors that have struggled along for 11 years through thick and thin are doing well having come through a very mild winter this time round. Theyer still n the small side but that’s ok and each flower yearly in white, pale pink and dark pink. Ricks gifted seeds that produced my three Arabicum ‘Bouquet’ are also doing well. My other plant, the Dang Siri obesum continues to flower annually, I didn’t grow this from seed myself as it was given to me as a mature flowering plant by another kind forum member several years ago.

The UK is experiencing silly temps, 18C in Feb is ridiculous but welcome! The plants are enjoying the sun, the winter has also been rather mild too and none of my plants defoliated completely. I’ll try to post again soon.

Gill.

Comments (7)