SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
add50317

Laundry room, storage issue

add50317
5 years ago

The room is in base stages. The walls will b white. There is a light (birch) drying rack that will b in the room. I have reddish oak floors (which i will be refinshing somewhere in there), There is one wall that is purple. I want to keep it, it makes the lilac outside the window pop twice a year. There will be an open area above the entry opening where i will be putting a reef stained glass piece eventually. The glass really has now beaaring, but just wanted to get everything out there. I will b putting shelves just above the top of the washer and dryer to prevent stuff from falling back there. There will b a cart on caster in between the washer and dryer. I am thinking storage shelves open (wood or wire) on S wall (the one with the drywall mess on it (2 the L of the dryer)) or maybe a slight L form the S wal over above the dry a bit. What do you think? I need storage! I have no linen closet, right not it is piled up in the living room. The comforters I can store elsewhere. It is towels and sheets, dishrags etc.

So the shelves, something open cuz of the small area and bins (im OCD so the bins are doable even though I'm to a huge fan, seems more like a fad but a functional one.

What do you think?

Comments (3)