SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dsh15

Family room help

dsh15
5 years ago

Originally I wanted midtone gray walls and felt like I wanted a somewhat modern farmhouse feel with a little Tuscan/Mediterranean flair(but didnt want traditional Tuscan decor warm tone colors)but now I just don’t know!!! Boyfriend hated gray wall idea and we both loved the blue curtains I choose. we like the grayish blue we chose for the wall but like I said now I need help with direction on style!

things that stay....wall color, curtains, sofa, end table and lamp, clock above fireplace, tv and stand.

Ideas....need accent color/colors. “Inherited“colors in kitchen and breakfast area and unfortunately he doesn’t want to change them right now so how do I tie it together? in need something for stereo components and speakers by tv, would like chair by fireplace with small side table. Table behind section of sofa facing fireplace maybe with a lamp or thought of arch floor lamp at sofa curve..ideas for wall decor, possible bookcase in large corner behind sofa, thought of tree in corner behind end table, mantel ideas sconces beside clock?

Thanks for for any help!!!!

Comments (14)