SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rorycn

Desperately seeking lighting help

Rory (Zone 6b)
5 years ago

Just had tile laid in the entry and hall and now I need some lighting. The entry way has the steps to the lower level and a large expanse of walls that you see as soon as you enter the house.

Currently there are 2 ugly spot lights in the entry and this is what will be replaced. After a select the lighting I will hang some artwork (large Audubon prints). My thoughts are 2 fixtures to replace the spots.

This photo is taken from the entry door. The entire area is 12'x9' and the ceiling is 16' from the entry landing.

This is a 1972 raised ranch with a finished lower level of 2 bedrooms, a bath and a game room. The main level has the living space and 2 more bedrooms (including the master). I consider the "style" of the home to be more contemporary but it really does not have much style, or at least it's not a clearly defined style. So this is what I am stuck with which makes picking lighting for this area very difficult for me.

Do any of the following work or are that all too trendy?

3-Light Mini Pendant with Black Finish · More Info

Safavieh Evie Chandelier · More Info

Clague 4-Light Large Foyer, Distressed Black · More Info

Diffusion 4 Light Chandelier in Oil Rubbed Bronze · More Info

Industrial Bird Cage Fabric Shade 3 Light Adjustable Stem Pendent , Matte Black · More Info

Mina 6-Light Matte Black Chandelier With Shades · More Info

George Kovacs Conic 3 Light Pendant · More Info

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting