SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lettie63

Help!!!!! Benjamine Moore whites!!!!!

lettie63
5 years ago

Going for a very neutral color pallet this go around. Chose Super White BMoore (PM-1) So far my painter has painted it in our 2 story living room, lots of windows, 6 ceiling to floor to be exact. (I will try to add photo, my icloud is acting up?@#) After being with the Super White for a few days, we felt it was a bit cold...switched it up to "Calm" OC-22. Two coats later I see hues of pink/peach!@#$ I then went and retrieved 4 different samples, certain one of these would work. Silver Satin OC-26, Balboa Mist OC-27, Collingwood OC- 28, and Classic Gray OC-23. Two of those- way too dark and the other 2 I'm nervous about seeing gray hues...(which I do not want) I lean brown/yellow/taupe. ..I shutter to say yellow tho. Now I am back to considering the original Super White. I definitely like crisp colors, and have no problem picking saturated colors, but these whites are KILLING me!!!!! I also need to pick a white for all my floor trim, by tomorrow!!! So I guess my question is, would I notice a warmer white if I went with Decorators White PM-3? or White PM-2 or China White PM-20? I need a colorist in my home but no time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a compromise to bright/warm vs. the "white out" look!

Comments (14)