SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bartsmomgvj

SHAW FLOORING A FOOL'S ERRAND

bartsmomgvj
5 years ago

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM SHAW FLOORING! Well, it seems every floor, wall-to-wall carpet and area rug or runner in my house was made by Shaw and all are discontinued within the last 5 years! Not only that, our manufactured hardwood called Olde Mill Maple, Sunset Splendor, is scratched sometimes to the underlying raw wood and I found out today I can't find even one box anyplace for repairs!! Originally I bought 3 nice traditional (Oriental) runners and a very large area rug that matches from Bed, Bath & Beyond's website. When I decided on a 4th runner only a couple of months later, they were discontinued. Thinking this was a fluke I went to Georgia Carpets and bought 2 rooms of wall-to-wall for 2 bedrooms and before I'd even paid for it on my Visa bill I learned it was being discontinued! Meanwhile we had already purchased about 600 sq. ft. of Olde Mill Maple manufactured hardwood for a large part of the house... It has held up like garbage and I learned today I can't even find a few boxes to repair the worst spots! This flooring was over $10,000. and I am just stunned! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM SHAW FLOORING!

Comments (5)