SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrea_webb81

Need help with final touches on exterior!

Andrea Webb
5 years ago

We are building a new home. We have 10 acres of farmland in Colorado, and I'm going kind-of-sort-of modern farmhouse style. The exterior of the home will be a white/slightly off white stucco...I'm looking at Quake acrylic from Omega (pic below). All exterior windows are black with no trim, the front door is an "english walnut" and the other exterior doors, including garage, will be white. The roof will be metal in a color called Patrician Bronze, which is a very, very dark brown but not quite black. porches will be stained with CWF canyon brown (pic below)

I need help with:

1 - Choosing the soffit and fascia colors, as well as the gutter and downspouts. I'm thinking white for soffit and fascia, but not convinced. Gutters will probably be dark brown to match roof a close as possible, but completely unsure of what to do with the downspouts!

2 - If anyone has experience with other white Omega colors, I'm open to suggestion!

3 - If the stucco is slightly off-white, will bright white trim and doors look alright?

This is what our house looks like so far:

Thank you in advance!

Comments (3)