SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_284686886

Grey Sofa pairs with silver or gold mirror? Blank space over sofa.

Susan Williams
5 years ago

I have this large blank wall over my grey sofa. The sofa has silver nail head trim. Does this mean I necessarily need a silver framed mirror or art over the sofa? I am thinking about painting the dark end tables to grey linen color. I like the gold mirrors but I don't want it to clash. I feel compelled to have everything in the living room with silver accents rather than gold because of this sofa and lamps when actually I prefer gold accents. The knobs and accents on the built in shelves in my living room are silver but I would like for them to be gold if it doesn't clash with the sofa. I have had trouble trying to tie this area together/ make it look cozy for years now. We can't have a coffee table because we have a giant geriatric dog who's beds take up the majority the living room floor space. I have considered removeable wall paper and sconces. However this is not the primary wall in my living room. The primary wall has another couch on it and that couch is chocolate colored leather. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comments (40)