SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
irissto

Another Amazon dilemma. What do I do now?

Ordered a pair of shoes Nov.17. Nothing special, just some cheap 25 dollar ones. Was supposed to come by Nov. 24. I did get an email to approve a delay a few days after. I did approve it to get here by Dec23. This weekend the shoes arrived. Today I was checking on an order that was supposed to arrive today. It was still in the next state over. While checking on this, I saw the shoes were supposed to be delivered today, too. Same location as the other item. I emailed customer service to let them know I already have the shoes And how to handle this. The tracking looks like the Amazon Prime one that has been showing up here lately (starting with a TBA). The answer didn’t address the shoes at all. Just they are sorry my order is late and they will give me a 10 dollar credit. Clicking on the “this was not helpful” would probably get some well meaning person in trouble, right? Should I just email customer service again? I just paid for the one pair of shoes. The first pair showed up out of nowhere by the way. No email that they had been shipped. So maybe that threw the one trying to help me off?

Comments (36)