Hi, Marilyn Sue
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
Related Discussions
Happy BDAY Marilyn_Sue! 2/3
Comments (20)Hi Marilyn Sue, I hope that you're having a wonderful day, and have a great dinner to end the day ... ... or, maybe not to end it - maybe have a fun-filled, enjoyable and interesting evening, as well. ole joyful...See MoreOur own Marilyn Sue! (pics)
Comments (29)Thank you everyone for all of the very nice compliments, I never expected so many to reply! Yes, Izzi is a wonderful little dog and always happy. The dishes are Amber's and they are opalescent moonstone. Different companies made them. We started her collecting and helped her collect when she was still a teenager at home. The cabinets on the wall by themselves are new. Last summer she painted all the old cabinets and they bought new for that one area and painted them to match. They put all new hardware on them and bought new counter top for all the lower cabinets. Their home is not new, it was built in the 1980's. My picture was taken last Fourth of July at their home and I was quite warm from helping get things ready for our cook out. Thank you very much Liz Ga for posting our pictures. Again thank you all....See MoreMarilyn Sue? No post...
Comments (9)Oh, I am here. I have been baking a strawberry rhubarb pie. I also baked a black raspberry pie to take to a friend tomorrow. I had leftover berries and I baked them into a cobbler. The kitchen smells good. I have strawberries to clean and the kitchen to clean up and Izzi is going to get a bath. It is cloudy and damp out. The temperature in central Indiana is 64. Yesterday was a day of weekly shopping with Amber. Tomorrow is a trip with Cheryl to visit her Father in law. We also plan on going to the new Joann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby. It will be another full day. I hope everyone is having a good day. Thanks for asking about me Kath. Sue...See MoreHappy Birthday, Marilyn Sue!!
Comments (28)Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was such a full day! First had to take husband to the wound care clinic and then to his family doctor and then back home again. Cheryl and I then picked up Amber and Alyssa and headed to Pizza Shack in another town and met with my son Randy and his soon to be bride Erica. Terri, Mandy and Alex could not join us. I bought the kids their meals and we had a nice visit and great food. I like that there I can get just a plate pizza, lots of toppings and no crust. I love the salad bar there too. Alyssa was happy to give me the birthday card from her and she decorated it with stickers of horses and flowers. She also gave me two small coloring books. Very nice day but so long and tiring. Well, I have to get ready to go running again today. Thanks everyone. Sue...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

DISASTER PREP & RECOVERY7 Ways to Help Someone Hit by a Hurricane
The best things you can do in the wake of devastation are sometimes the most surprising
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESCheck Out Our Sweepstakes Winners' 2-Room Makeover
The laundry room's organization needed ironing out. The guest bath didn't make a splash. See the makeovers a Kentucky couple won
Full Story
HOUZZ TVStylish, Wheelchair-Friendly Kitchen for an Avid Baker
A homeowner gets cooking after working with designers to create an accessible new kitchen in England
Full Story
KITCHEN WORKBOOKHow to Remodel Your Kitchen
Follow these start-to-finish steps to achieve a successful kitchen remodel
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A South Australia Home Comes Down to Earth
Rammed-earth walls embrace nature, stand up to harsh coastal conditions and create an indoor-outdoor connection for this artist's home
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZHighest-Rated Oversized Area Rugs
Find rugs with top reviews to fill your larger spaces
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGreat Design Plant: Sun-Loving Ninebark Puts on a Color Show
This tall, dark and handsome native shrub is equally at home in jeans and boots or in a suit and tie
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESTransition Time: How to Connect Tile and Hardwood Floors
Plan ahead to prevent unsightly or unsafe transitions between floor surfaces. Here's what you need to know
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESAbstract Art for Every Style Interior
Lighten a traditional setting, deepen a transitional one, establish a palette — abstract art can give more than just modern rooms a boost
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESHouse Planning: When You Want to Open Up a Space
With a pro's help, you may be able remove a load-bearing wall to turn two small rooms into one bigger one
Full Story
Rosie