SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wlllowhousesouth

I'm in love with a chair, will it work??

The W house
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

** See Pictures shown in comments section, they wouldn't load in my question.I currently have 2 smaller scale occasional chairs in my living room that are not really what I like there in the room. I have kept watch on these hide chairs for 6 months and they are half off but non returnable if they aren't the right scale. They run about 4 - inches deeper and wider than the current chairs. That area requires a smaller scale chair, and these would be the largest size I could get away with especially with the oversized coffee table, that I really want to replace. I love everything about these chairs, and They are different which I particularly like, not to mention surprisingly comfy. Please ignore the things I am working on changing, such as...the shelves next to the fireplace. I would also change out the hide rug to an off white one. The chair under the shelves is actually situated just off a walkway, so I'm also wondering if I should only get one and not have a chair there? Help me decide!

Comments (71)